District Life Skills Officer
- To encourage Clubs to support and participate in the Lions Lifeskills programme
- To develop a full understanding of the Lions Lifeskills programme; including the evolution of TACADE to Lions Lifeskills Ltd.
- To develop, and maintain, an awareness of the Lions Lifeskills products (both current and planned).
- To proactively encourage Lions Clubs to participate in the Lions Lifeskills programme, stressing the Lions-owned nature of the resource, through articles in Spotlight etc.
- To provide advice and guidance to Clubs seeking to promote Lions Lifeskills in their community.
- To advise Clubs, as required, on the purchase of Lions Lifeskills products.
- To keep the Opportunities for Youth Team Leaderup to date on progress and to flag up any concerns or issues.
- To engage with other members of the Youth Team to share experiences, best practice and success stories, including participating in Youth Team meetings (which may be electronic).
- Working to the District Strategic Plan develops a pragmatic (but specific) action plan for the year.
- To liaise with the MD Lifeskills Officer.
- To submit progress reports to Cabinet and Convention. To attend convention. To attend cabinet, when invited to do so by the DG, and, if possible, to attend any other meetings necessary for performance of the above duties.